Health insurance system
If you catch a cold, you go to the hospital, get checked by a doctor, get the medicines prescribed, and pay. Health insurance is the behind-the-scenes system that supports such everyday activities. The following describes these nuts and bolts of the health insurance system.
List of the health insurance system
Describes the health insurance system and the health insurance societies that run it
Describes who can be insured under the health insurance system
Describes the health insurance card you receive when you join health insurance programs
Describes matters such as the conditions required to insure family members and applicable income standards
Describes the insurance premiums paid by members to fund health insurance programs and benefits
Describes the medical care benefits and the amounts of these benefits provided by health insurance
Describes the benefits paid by the Society
Describes the medical care costs paid when you visit a hospital for a sickness or injury
Describes the medical care insurance available after you leave your employer
Describes in detail various systems related to health insurance.
Describes the business overview and the health Insurance Society finances
Describes the Social Security and Tax Number System
- Adoption of the Social Security and Tax Number System
- Purpose of adoption of the Social Security and Tax Number System
- Timetable for adopting the Social Security and Tax Number System
- Handling of Social Security and Tax Numbers and specific personal information
- The Health Insurance Society will handle Social Security and Tax Numbers as a Person in Charge of Affairs Using the Individual Number.
- Related links